- Work with System Analyst/Team Leads to produce detail specifications and write programs to handle a specific job.
- Plan short range action steps, give instructions and/or orders, and responsible for the work and actions of team members
- Designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to specifications (Frond End & Back End)
- Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user friendly design and clear navigation.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- More than 2 years experience on writing neat and clean codes
- Great interpersonal communication and teamwork
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in IT/Computer - Software or equivalent.
- Monthly Salary ;
- Allowances : including BPJS, medical and glasses allowances, books and phone allowances, training and certification ;
- Annual Bonus : based on Company's and individual work performance ;
- Annual / appreciation events : Company Outing and Division/ departement/ project outing ;
- Full employment : permanent and full time ;
- Working day : 5 days a week, Monday to Friday.
Do you want to use your google account?